Pages

31 May 2013

Chasing Butterflies

I was out checking the vege garden and pumpkin patch yesterday and noticed a flurry of activity in the air so I raced inside and grabbed the camera as I don't think I'll be seeing much of my favourite butterfly now it's the end of Autumn. These are the best of about 40 photos.

Click to enlarge.








The ones I like best are the ones with the bokeh style background especially #2 and #6. The flying butterfly in #7 is the reason I was wandering around the garden for over an hour! I particularly wanted a good photo of one in flight. All these were taken with the camera hand held as butterflies are too quick to be carting tripods around and setting them up :).

Cheers,
Robyn xo

2 comments:

  1. beautiful snaps. I love the last one the most. really good shot of the butterfly in flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, nice to see you take time out to smell the roses...or in this case, chase the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete