Pages

13 May 2013

Enough bikkies?

This morning after TeenageDD went to school I was busy adding to the goodies she would be taking to share at the Beef Week she will be attending with her school agriculture group. I've already made a wholemeal pumpkin fruit cake and a dozen wholemeal banana muffins so I baked a double batch of tollhouse cookies, or chocolate chip cookies to other people.

A double batch means 72 cookies but I decided I could keep some for DH and I as the recycled ice cream tin wouldn't take them all!


As it's a 3 hour trip I wonder if there will be any biscuits left by the time they arrive as 26 children are attending this one?

Cheers,
Robyn xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh you have reminded me, I have to do a batch of biscuits today to last us the rest of the week. They look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 26 children? Bet they were all gone by the time they reached their destination.

    ReplyDelete