Pages

11 Dec 2011

FNSI Results

Better late than never. 
Today was a dull, dark rainy day and photography light was not good but I did manage a few shots this evening when it brightened up a bit.
I'm still in bag mode so I decided to make a friend an unlined squared off shopping bag. I've re-arranged this pattern so many ways so not everyone has the same style of bag. Again, it's recycled/repurposed 100% cotton sheets courtesy of one of the local op-shops.

This was an all over print.


Squaring off was a bit tricky


 Of course the 'supervisor' had to inspect the finished product. Now I'll have to wash it as my friend is allergic to cats and I guarantee Miss Maddy has planted a hair on it somewhere!

Thanks for looking,
Cheers,
Robyn

7 comments:

  1. It's great Robyn... I love seeing some of these 'old' sheets being given new life and you have found interesting ones...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great present; functional and looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH! I have one of those too... "The Little Manager/ Tesla" helped me decorate our tree this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely bag! And the kitty is pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag! And that kitty is pretty cute too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely fabrics in the bag, great recycling..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bag, its very pretty you do good work and the fabric, thumbs up! :)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete