Pages

8 Dec 2011

Down on the Farm....

This was the theme of a recent swap on Our craft Forum. The requirement was the item needed to have something to do with farms so the scope was fairly wide. As boiled eggs are a favourite breakfast of mine, but the timing for having the toast and the eggs both hot/warm at the same time can be challenging and, I thought my swap partner may encounter the same problem, so I made her a set of egg cosies with some cheeky broody hens on to keep her eggs warm while she organised the toast.
Australia Post finally deigned to deliver them to her house (after nearly 3 weeks!) so I can now post a picture of them without giving anything away.



front


back

Thanks for visiting!

Cheers,
Robyn


3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute Robyn....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute! Seems so posh having egg cosies.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been a bit slow checking everything out over the last few weeks so I am only just seeing these for the first time. They are so delightful. Gorgeous embroidery and idea!

    ReplyDelete