Pages

27 Dec 2011

Baby Card Swap

I haven't been in one of these for ages so when Soul Scrappers ran a Baby Card Swap I thought I'd participate as there seems to be a few babies on the way in 2012 between family and family friends. There wasn't a gender specific but the 10 cards had to be all the same so I tried to make a design and find colours that would allow recipients to add a ribbon, stamped border, flowers etc later to make it gender appropriate if they wished. My card is the striped one with the little feet on it.










I'd love to credit all the other ladies cards but some of them don't have the makers names on them and I'd rather credit all than some as they all make lovely cards :D!

Cheers,
Robyn

1 comment:

  1. Some gorgeous cards there! Why do we [us who don't do much in the way of making cards] just check out the newsagent for a card? Specially made ones by the sender are so much more personal.

    ReplyDelete