Pages

14 Jan 2011

On my mind.......

On my mind lately has been the fact that my youngest is about to begin her first year of high school. Apart from the paraphernalia needed above, there are books, uniforms, waking her up earlier as she has to catch the bus at 7.30am for the 40km trip to school each day and the 'dramas' that go with all the adjusting to the new system and pre-teen female hormones. Oh joy *resigned face*.

I think I'll scrapbook this so we can laugh/cry/rejoice at the journey in later years. That makes this the first photo for the collection.

To see what is on other people's minds visit Rhonda's blog.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Robyn, at least you've been through it all before. I hope there aren't too many dramas but a lot of good memories instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first year of high school...what a time! great idea to scrapbook her way through.

    ReplyDelete