Pages

22 Jan 2011

FNSI - mug wraps and coasters

Well I finally had time to take a photo and put it up. Seems like everyone wanted to telephone here today.
These are a present for my DS and as I made 2 sets the photo shows both sides. I'm happy with the coasters and they are sooo easy to make! The mug wraps I've made before but this time I machine stitched the velcro on as boys will be boys and it doesn't matter what age they are :P.
Credit where it's due so if you want to have a try at the coasters the tutorial can be found at Carol's Crafty Creations.

Cheers,
Robyn :D

8 comments:

  1. Cute - my quilt guild is having a mug rug swap! I may have to add in some wraps too! Very clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - great job on your FNSI

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good, Rob! I am still deciding if I will go in the swap on the forum. I REALLY need to get something done on my ufo's. All I seem to be good for is making a mess in this room as I keep losing stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool way of making a mug wrap.... I will be copying this for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done they look great and I am sure your DS will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Robyn. They are very nice gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those. I will need to check out the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Robyn These are very nice and practical. I love the colour. B

    ReplyDelete