Pages

31 Jul 2019

Peanut Butter Cookies

I'm not prone to making a short post with a picture but I had a jar of peanut butter that had to be used and PC had eaten all the biscuits I'd baked previously.

He keeps saying "those darn ants they'll eat anything!".
It's a bit of a joke between us.

I've never baked peanut butter cookies so I found a recipe and tried it out this afternoon. I added my own touch by adding a chocolate drop to the centre, as there's only a few of these left, and they need to be used as well.

Here's about half the quantity baked as the others needed to cool more before I removed them from the baking tray. They taste as good as they look 😋.



Try not to gobble them up too quickly.

Cheers,
Robyn Louise xo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn, I like the new look of your blog! Bright and fresh.

    Those darn ants are a big problem here too. I also have a couple of pesky little mice that like to nibble on my cakes before they have properly cooled.

    I hope you enjoyed Rhonda's blogging course!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great...we love home made biscuits too. Regards Kathy, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  3. They do look great. So pleased you re-joined the forum!

    ReplyDelete