Pages

26 Mar 2017

Photo collages

Part of rearranging my blog involved locating a free photo editing program. After much searching I found one and it is https://www.befunky.com/. The reason I liked this one, apart from it being free, is that I can create collages with it and I can download any edited photos/collages to my computer for future use without having to save them in a file online. This appeals to my sense of privacy. I created my new blog header with it.

It is also handy for upgrading the bad photos that my mobile phone takes, where the colours are washed out because the phone is trying to add more light, as it doesn't have the settings a true camera does. I took this one on the way home from Kempsey. It is from the Cowra side of Bathurst and I'm glad I could edit it to show how magnificent the colours actually were to the naked eye. I particularly like the bright orange arch above and slightly to the left of the road.


Cheers,
RobynLouise XO


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link RobynLouise. You have done a great job with your collage. Lovely and bright and good choice of photos too - well done.

    What a gorgeous photo on the road too. I agree about those colours. It looks very calming. I like deep oranges, reds etc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm going to try and change my blog header every few months to depict the season.

      Delete
  2. Nice work! What happenin' on the 'farm' RobynLouise? We're all real interested in how it is going.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol MrHM, been away from the farm more than here in the last few weeks.

      Delete
  3. Robyn, I use Picmonkey for collages and am happy with that. I just save them in a folder that I use for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chel, I couldn't find a free version of Pic Monkey. That was the first one I tried as many people I know use it.

      Delete