Pages

20 Jun 2012

Baking Fancies

I thought I'd restart my posting with some food photos as I've started baking more often rather than buying. Considering how long it takes to drive to town I actually save in time and money and there's no added preservatives, flavours or colours :D. It also helps that I have bake days where I cook all morning or all afternoon so that keeps the electricity bill down.


Making Bread



Apple Scrolls



Anzac Biscuits


Hope you are enjoying some home baking during Winter!

Cheers,
Robyn

4 comments:

  1. Oh I remember the days when I had a 'baking day' and made at least six different biscuits/squares/cakes. Scrummy baking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robyn

    Isn't winter perfect for baking?! Nothing better than having homemade cakes, biscuits & bread with a hot cuppa when it's cold & dreary outside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought bread in a year and a half now. I've found sourdough so easy and gorgeous. A couple of times I've been away for the weekend or something has intervened and we've been without bread, and I've looked at the bread in the supermarket, and passed on by - just not inviting at all any more. I'm truly spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Robyn, I just re found your blog. I am sure I was following it before but then I thought you had stopped posting. thank goodness I found it again.I can't find the follow button on this one ...is it hiding or is it right in front of me somewhere?!

    ReplyDelete