Pages

11 Oct 2012

Hello Possum, it's raining now!

 Hello Possums, my other little possum showed itself the other night (9Oct) though it's been rousing on us from the pencil pine next to the house frequently. This time the rousing was a bit more distant, and my dog jumped up and down the River oak trunk, so it wasn't difficult to know where Poss was.


As Poss is posh and wears a white dinner vest with his suit and tail(s) he's easy to spot :D.


The rain finally decided to arrive so when it stops there's a new vege bed being constructed because now I won't end up with back ache and sore muscles trying to level it up. The vege beds here need to be terraced because of where the garden is. I must remind DH to finish fencing the paddock area adjoining the garden so I can plant the zucchini, pumpkins, melons and any other vines I fancy or it will be too late to bother as the hot weather will be arriving in a few weeks.


I love the patterns the falling rain makes on the water.



Cheers,
Robyn xo








2 comments:

  1. I went looking for one of our cats last night and thought she was in a tree only to discover it was a possum, it wasn't very impressed by me calling for Bella, so she scampered into the paddock next door!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't any possums around here [but do have jumpers made of possum/merino blend yarn]. The animals don't seem worried with the rainfall:)

    ReplyDelete