Pages

6 May 2011

On My Mind - Creativity



The title page for my art journal for the e-course mentioned in the previous post . Decorating your journal was optional but I didn't want mine to look like a school book! Hence the choice of the opaquey coloured cover and not plain black.

I didn't think to photograph it before I coloured in the grey shaded ferns and the base underneath the flower was just black with makers details printed on it before the flower strip was added. I liked the plastic cover as green is my favourite colour and it went with the garden theme of the fernery.

To see what's on other's minds today visit Rhonda's Blog.

5 comments:

  1. That looks beautiful Robyn. I tend to even cover plain exercise books with coloured paper just to spruce them up a little.

    Hope you're having a lovely Friday.

    http://domesblissity.blogspot.com/2011/05/on-my-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your journal is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Plain Journal Covers ! !
    a great motto, yes?
    hugs

    ReplyDelete