Pages

6 Oct 2019

Feeling despondent

It's a long weekend here.
People are enjoying their 3 day weekend.

I'm feeling depressed as my cat was bitten by a snake yesterday afternoon and died overnight at the veterinarian's.

Normally I try not to put private personal posts on my blog but in the last 6 months there's been the death of a family member and 2 family pets. It's a lot to cope with.

Thanks for your understanding if I'm not as frequent with my posts as I want to be.

R.I.P. Fibonacci.
We are going to miss your happy-go-lucky attitude.


Cheers,
Robyn Louise.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your loss. It's heartbreaking. Al of the best and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's terrible Robyn - so sorry to hear. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awful. The pain of losing your cat is hard to bear. You'll have some wonderful memories though of happier and playful days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about the loss of your cat...pets are part of the family so it's tough.

    ReplyDelete