Pages

8 Jan 2017

Tick, tock, Tick tock……….

Roflol…..I knew I’d leave something to the last minute! I can’t find anything nice to wear, that fits properly, in the stores.  I would have had to unpack, I don’t know how many, boxes to find the fabric I knew was there somewhere and all 3 fabric shops were closed in my local town on Friday.

Fortunately, a lovely woman in a dress shop I was looking in, in despair, pointed me towards Young and a fabric store called Robynettes! I made it there by 4.30pm. Haha, it must have been fate as the two ladies there were helpful with fabric advice and pattern layout, and even though it was a 45 min drive each way, I will be returning there in the future.
Now I’ve drafted the pattern, pinned the pieces together and tried the paper version on - and made adjustments, and ONLY have to cut the fabric out and sew it up.

I only need it by tomorrow afternoon :O

Wish me luck :P. More details and photos later in the week. Stay tuned :D.

Cheers,
RobynLouise.

4 comments:

  1. That was cutting it fine, Robyn. I hope you got it finished in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My son often says if it wasn't for the last minute nothing would ever be done :P.

      Delete