Pages

1 Jan 2012

Last Swaps from 2011

Here's the photos of what I received from my swap partners in end of year swaps at Our Craft Forum.

This stripey bag was from Guiliana in the Down on the Farm Swap. See the little embroidered tractor and the windmill? I sent her these egg cosies.



Jeanette sent me all these items for the Mystery Swap. I felt so spoilt! It was a down the line swap so Jeanette sent to me and I sent these to Shirley.

If you're looking for the giveaway it's the previous post.

Cheers,
Robyn

7 comments:

  1. Lovely items both sent and received.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what lovely swap items you both sent and received :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These swaps are such fun!
    My eyes popped out when I saw what Jeanette had sent you ... I made a similar 'knitting bag' for my son's partner, and she sent me a scarf like the one shown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Swaps!!! I really love the Windmill/tractor bag and Jeanettes gifts to you are so lovely too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts. I do like the windmill embroidery. Delightful!
    And the stitching on the knitting bag is great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely swaps, I in awe of the talent and generosity of people. Glad I made you laugh with my post, apologies if you had a minor leakage at the time. He He

    ReplyDelete