Pages

27 Jun 2011

So many things, so little time!

Hello, slack blogging time again! I’ve been researching and that means quite a few hours on the computer because of my ISP and the system. Unfortunately I have the quickest responses and downloads in the middle of the night, and less family interruptions, so I’m a bit ‘pop eyed’ at the moment L.
I have been making things though and here’s some items I should already have posted:

The dishcloth I made for my swap partner in Down to Earth's dishcloth swap


Much better than my practice effort J
The lovely knitted one I received from my swap partner, Mim, adore the lacey edges!



And a purse/wallet I made using my friend Cyndi's pattern. It’s not in my colours so it will probably be given to my Mum to sell on the Pensioner’s Hall trading table.




Cheers,
Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Your purple dishcloth is simply too posh to use! I have been knitting dish cloths to include in Christmas presents and intend trying the one with the ladybird on it, using ordinary needles not the knook. What is your choice of yarn?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, nice work! I need to learn how to do such things...y'know, one of these days!

    ReplyDelete