Pages

17 Sept 2010

Shameless......

the sheep should be stuffed, stitched, 'seeing' and 'smelling' before FNSI tonight as I really want to make her some smaller siblings for Lucky's huggles collection. I called her 'Shameless' as this is my first try at designing a stuffed toy and what was meant to be 'cute' turned out a bit wonky in places and about 2" longer and an inch or so higher than originally intended and a lot wider, both ways. I also discovered 4 legged stuffed toys use lots more stuffing than 2 legged ones :O!!


 
Check back around 7.30pm for more than a sneak peek :D.

5 comments:

  1. oh I am so coming back at 7.30pm
    what time is you hospital appointment?? See Robyn has this FNSI thng going on with the hot doctor at the local hospital....
    I'm touching the table that you don't end up going!!! The wooden table!!!

    FNSI hear we come....
    Cheers Geniene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to start somewhere in the design process and this seems to be a good "proto-type". Well done and I look forward to seeing the "final"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Shameless is going to be beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Renny's little things.....see this is why I have blog moderation so mad people don't post this stuff in the comments section. I only left this as it will make everyone else wonder ;P, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need that panadol!!! At least you got something to show for FNSI! Have to say I failed!!!

    ReplyDelete