Pages

4 Mar 2011

On my mind....


Front   

 
Back    
      


Earlier this week I received this gift from my friend Cyndi at bluebirdswing. I'm very excited about this because she's a great bag maker and she made it out of a material with an Australian flavour to it. It has a lot of pockets for a little bag and I love pockets!
Also an apology to those waiting to see what I was making with the materials a couple of weeks ago. I mucked it up and had some unstitching and realigning to do and haven't quite finished it yet. Thanks for your patience and for those who had a guess, yes it will be a stuffed toy!
Visit Rhonda for more On my mind

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag. The fabrics are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice bag and fabric, Robyn, subtle but very Australian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little bag - I'm a "pocket lover" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.... I love the fabric...
    Cyndi sure makes beaut bags...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice bag! I like pockets too. They keep everything tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a sweet bag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bag , Cyndi is a very talented lady and makes amazing bags , I know I own one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cyndi certainly creates wonderful bags!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute bag. good luck with your stuffed toy!

    http://bettermebetterworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO beautiful - love the Aussie feel to it! Isn't this bag just the perfect size??? Cyndi is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bag! Love the gum leaves.. reminds me of "home"!
    lv,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  12. A gorgeous bag and in beautiful material. Thanks for the link to Bluebird's Wing, who also has good links for bag making :D)

    ReplyDelete