Pages

17 Feb 2011

Missed!

Last year I was in a swap for a decorated shopping bag and I've just discovered I didn't post about it so here are the photos.

 Lovely Sandy always does beautiful embroidery and she even sent me a couple of hexies to sew on the sides after she'd sent the bag as she noticed that someone else had covered the supermarket logos on one they'd done and wasn't happy that she hadn't covered the ones on my bag! The same patterned material covers the centre of the reverse side of the bag. I take this bag with me for my craft shopping.....no groceries will ever see the inside of this bag, unless it's a box of choccies.
I can't post the bag I made for Marg as I neglected to take a photo of it :(.

4 comments:

  1. Love the bag. It is real nice work. Choccies I assume are chocolate. I think that is a great idea.B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Buttons!. I must remember that not all of my visitors are Australians and we Aussies are notorious for shortening words and mangling perfectly good English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag .... shows what can be done to brighten up those boring bags. Love the embroidered label and Sandy's hexie. Hugs
    Terri x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hexie touch! Definitely give a shopping bag a lot more class.
    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete