Pages

7 Jan 2017

Decluttering, cleaning and the Home Journal

This week has been setting up for the beginning of my our life here. PC has gifted me his woodwork room for my craftroom as he said he can enclose the bays behind the garage and place all of his machines and tools for woodwork in there as it's outgrown the space available.





There is still some tidying and cleaning to do and lots of unpacking as most of these boxes contain craftroom items.




We've also begun our DTE Home Journal but it's been interesting settling into a routine while needing to be away all day for a couple of days this week.



There are still items like the freezer inventory, completing the Christmas wish list, the master to-do list (that is a WIP here!) and a few other pages but we've made a start. 

One step at a time, hey :) . We are trying to be organised before the end of January 2017 so the remainder of the year will be scripted and we can just flow along with the story we've written.

Cheers,
RobynLouise








2 comments:

  1. You have a craft room, Robyn!!! I am green :-) I hope you will be very happy as you settle down there. I was reading Rhonda's Home Journal pages in her book last night. I wish I was more consistent all hear round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've placed my Simple Home in a safe place as I know I had it on the shelf over the bed before I moved house. Down to Earth I have always had available here but darned if I know where I put the other *scratch head*.

    ReplyDelete