Pages

28 Mar 2015

Discover cont'd...

Discover cont'd...

Well,  in two months I've discovered that:

* I can be in a social environment but still be alone and it doesn't bother me. I don't  need  people in that respect. I can be happy with my own company.
* I really don't care what people think of what I say and what I do, any more, though I do try to respect the fact that there's some things you can't say/do in certain company....just to keep the peace.
* I wear what I like and if it bothers someone else it's their problem.
* I like to be healthy and fit and it gives me a real buzz to feel so great. I will  NEVER  be overweight and unhealthy again as I love what I can do when I'm in the physical condition I'm in now. It's not a case of mutton trying to be lamb, either, it's not being on medication, not having to see quacks all the time and being able to do almost anything physical I want without having to consider if it's going to put me in hospital. It's looking good too as if I am healthy I seem to "glow". I can't think of another word that describes how I look and feel.
* I've also finally realised that I don't need another person in my life to make me feel complete. If I come across someone in my journey, and we hit it off, then so be it. I think I've spent a lot of time in my life feeling that I should have a partner, because of the environment in which I was raised, but most of my successes have been because of what I did to achieve them myself.
* I need to be confident of what I can do and not let myself down. I am my own worst enemy.

That's a lot to find out about oneself in a couple of months and I think I know myself better now than I ever did, 
I might become my own best friend in time :D!

Cheers,
RobynLouise xo

4 comments:

  1. good on you! all sounds good to me.
    thanx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds like you have come a long way. Good for you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is some serious block of work you are doing. Glad to hear that you are feeling so well and taking such good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the supportive comments everyone :)! <3

    ReplyDelete