Pages

19 Feb 2015

Busy week, gifts from nature and special mail :D!

It’s been a busy week for me as I “lost” my RMO last Friday due to staff shortages and then was rostered on Saturday with the regular work schedule so Sunday was catching up on things around the house – laundry, house cleaning etc and catching up on a few hours sleep. I also tried out some  additions to my sourdough baking and ended up with this. It's in the freezer until I finish eating the current loaf.



 I had my regular RMO on Tuesday and had a friend visit and even though Wednesday was a real “stinker” at work with the humidity I was rewarded with these lovely views of the evening sky when I took Flash for a walk after I came home.




 Shame they were only taken on the mobile phone as the colours aren’t what my eyes could see but if you “picture” almost iridescent blue skies and peachy orange clouds I’m sure you’ll see why I was entranced with the view J.

I discovered these on one of my pumpkin vines this morning as I was watering them and squashing 28 spot ladybugs. The leaf pictured below is what happens when these decide to chow down on your curcurbita!




This morning, when I arrived home from work, I took Flash for a walk across the park to the post office and collected the Soap by Sandy that I’d ordered a couple of weeks ago. Darn Auspost took their sweet time delivering them…..grrrrr. I love them! Some are for gifts and some are for me. They are currently sitting on the kitchen bench where I took this photo and the lounge/kitchen area smells divine J.




Hoping everyone else has a wonderful week too….or at least a few delightful days!

Cheers,
RobynLouise xo


8 comments:

  1. Ooohhh...enjoy your next shower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, need to use up my current cake of soap first!

      Delete
  2. Sandy's soap looks amazing, Robyn. I can almost smell it from here :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Chel, the cinnamon and oats smells good enough to eat :).

      Delete
  3. Had to look up what a 28 spotted lady bug was. :) I call them potato bugs here. They love the leaves of potato plants.
    Beautiful skys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where I originally saw them, on my potato plants, and until I looked them up I thought they were good bugs!

      Delete
  4. Your skies are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photo is not too bad for an el cheapo mobile phone. I must buy a cable for my camera so I can connect it to the computer and have really good photos to post again :).

      Delete